Carol Donaldson is an award-winning composer for TV and Radio. Carol works quickly and has never missed a deadline. Drawing on a highly eclectic variety of styles ranging from classical, ambient or quirky to contemporary, upbeat or world music to reflect the needs, moods and nuances of the project.
Contact Carol on email@example.com for all enquiries.
Please see below for notable highlights of Carol’s work and her commercial showreel:
Sainsbury’s advert: Christmas 2014
Carol was the choir director on the much talked about Sainsbury’s Christmas advert, showing the Christmas truce of 1914. (Woodwork music)
BBC Radio 4: ‘Normal and Nat’ a play with music
Carol Donaldson was the composer and musical director for BBC Radio 4’s ‘Normal and Nat’ a play with music. Words by Debbie Oates. Producer Nadia Molinari.
‘’ What lifted ‘Normal and Nat’ above the uncommon herd was the music itself, written by Carol Donaldson’’The Times
Theme Tunes & Films
Childs Eye Media
Composer for 6 films for children :Safari , Keeping healthy, People who help us 1 + 2, Festivals 1+ 2 (Runner up in RTS award ’08)
• ‘Snoooze Dog’ – An animated pilot. (Lough House Animations)
• ‘Backyard’ – An animated series. (Lough House Animations)
• ‘Travels with Tarl’ – A wildlife documentary series for children. (Bartlett Productions)
• ‘Sweet FA’ – A six-part series on football for Granada TV. (Planet Wild Productions)
• ‘N.V.S.’ – Pop quiz show for LWT and Granada TV. (Planet Wild Productions)
• ‘In My Life’ – A six-part series on religion for Granada TV. (Planet Wild Productions)
• ‘Tombraider 3’ – Short publicity film for the launch of the Sony Playstation game
• Manchester Storm – For short film shown before Manchester Storm’s ice hockey matches at M.E.N. Arena, also on Granada and SKY TV.
(for equinox productions)
• The Accident Group (National TV)
• JJB Sports (4 campaigns on Granada TV)
• DFS (8 campaigns on National TV)
• Blue Planet Aquarium (Granada TV)
• Max Spielmann (4 campaigns on National TV)
• Pennine Telecom (Granada and Yorkshire TV)